Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Era" of dieting is here

A few things cool updates today...


1. More DVD's are being replicated as we speak. They will be made available to the waiting list of 533 people next week. Be ready for that announcment.


2. Tomorrow I'll be posting a video on my blog and you'll get to see if I have what it takes to drive 200 MPH in a sports car!


3. And now I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Joel Marion who is a "diet guru" and is giving away a load of free info if you've every struggled with a diet plateau. If this is not you, feel free to forward this to anyone you know because they'll thank you later...


--> http://www.TreatYourWayThin.com


Joel wrote a book, you can find in book stores called "Cheat Your Way Thin" on how to strategically "cheat" on your diet with all your favorite foods to literally TRIPLE progress beyond what is possible with "restrictive" dieting.


I would have personally preferred Joel to name the book, "Treat Your Way Thin" but I guess "Cheat..." sounds more catchy. Either way, the outcome is the same.


If you've ever struggled seeing the number on the scale change, I recommend you go check out his FREE videos that he created for you - zero catch.


I like Joel's stuff because he's a "science guy" and backs everything up many times over. This is pretty powerful stuff and I believe Joel is leading us into a new era in the realm of dieting – one with more freedom, less frustration, and ultimately much faster results.


You gotta check these out:


==> http://www.TreatYourSelfThin.com


I was supposed to send this email to you two days ago but needed to unwind from last weeks crazy DVD launch and Joel just texted me saying the page is coming down on Friday or Saturday so grab the free stuff before it's gone.


Have a great workout,


Vince DelMonte
Author, No Nonsense Muscle Building
Author, Your Six Pack Quest
Contributor to Men's Fitness Magazine
Advisory Team, Maximum Fitness Magazine
Honors Kinesiology Degree

Vince DelMonte's Muscle Building Tips and Six Pack Secrets